An entry level receptionist needs to be dynamic in personality and attitude. With no experience or with irrelevant experience for a receptionist job, it becomes difficult to draft a resume. Hence, concentrating on the basic points (organizational and communication skills at large) that are required for a receptionist job is important. Attention to the dressing style, nature, way of talking and interacting with people is important.
For the position of a receptionist, you need to have basic education with high school diploma. Computer knowledge is an added advantage as well as necessity in today’s world. Good communication skills with office management skills will further improve your chances of getting this job.
Sample Resume for Receptionist Position With No Experience
21 Main Street, San Mateo, CA 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY:
Very dedicated and responsible towards work and can cope with pressure well. Have a brief customer service experience in call center that willhelp in the receptionist’s job. Concise and clear assistance in telephonic conversation.Good knowledge of computer and academically good in mathematics as subject. Worked in a customer and computer focused environment delivering high quality service and support to the organization and its vision.
Seeking a receptionist position wherein my clerical, administrative and front desk management skills are given an opportunity to explore and utilized to the fullest.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma (2017)
New Parkland High School, CA
Bluesky Infotech (Feb 2016 till present)
- Dealt with customers and call in highly professional manner.
- Updated customer record in a systematic manner.
- Answered caller’s queries quickly and immediately.
- Worked on spreadsheet for a very long period
- Arranged for snacks and tea, scheduling their travel for new clients and existing clients during their visitors
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High level proficiency in Computer knowledge : Databases, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power point
- Typing speed 90 WPM
- Strong knowledge of handling multi-line telephone systems.
- Strong communication skills and good command on English and Spanish language in writing, reading and speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
EXTRA- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- ORGANIZED STUDENT FUND RAISER FOR NGO
DATE:______________________ PLACE: _____________________