Duties of an accounts payable clerk include reconciling the work by checking the entries made and comparing them with the report generated from the system. You should have attention to detail, basic knowledge of accounts, and thoroughness in analyzing information and keeping track of vendors’ information. Your job would be to make sure that the bills are paid and their records, bills, and transactions are used by the auditors and tax assistants during the tax period.
Sample Resume for Accounts Payable Clerk
2011 Half moon bay, San Mateo, CA 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY:
Exceptionally skilled accounts payable clerk with experience of 7 years. Strong accuracy and customer service. Handled multiple projects. Familiar with SAP and MS office. Proficient with accounting systems and computer software’s related to accounts. Possess Associates degree in finance and second level CGA certification.
Seeking for accounts payable specialist position ,with experience of more than 5 years, that would allow utilization of accounting and financial skills to meet the challenging business demands.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
Associates Degree – Finance – (2010)
College of California
Voice Telecom Pvt. Ltd. (Oct 2014 – till present)
- Maintaining invoice master and communicating to the circle and / or corporate SCM with reference to discrepancies.
- Processing the invoice for payment (including preparation of payment advice and obtaining the requisite internal approvals).
- Updating the invoice master with the payment made & tracking retention money and releasing retention money.
- Reviewing of all employee loans and advances.
- Vendor Reconciliation as per plan & analysis and reconciliation of Vendor accounts.
- Ageing of mobile advances and Invoice Payments.
- Preparation of monthly Bank reconciliation statement and analyzing of stale checks / unknown debit and credit by bank.
Synergy Ltd. (Jan 2011 – Oct 2014)
- Prepared financial and operating reports including trial balances, adjustments and closing of the accounts.
- Handled calls related to the vendors and their billing issues.
- Worked on Sage and QuickBooks for all accounting purposes, especially extracting creditors report.
- Reconciled vendor reports and corrected discrepancies.
- Undertaken responsibilities in annual audit and taxation activities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Organizing and prioritize work with Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and proper judgment.
- Typing speed of 60 WPM
- Computer literate with expertise in MS office ( Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- QuickBooks, SAGE, MAS 500.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English and Spanish language
- Second level CGA ( certified General Accountants)
DATE: __________________ PLACE: ________________