A bookkeeper is normally involved in keeping financial records and provides administrative support. He must be clean in his approach (without making any manipulations) while dealing with the financial transactions of the company. Nowadays, bookkeeping is done with the help of software packages. Your resume for the position of bookkeeper clerk must include all the detailed work carried by you in an orderly manner so as to portray you as an efficient candidate. It must reflect communication, computer, problem solving, and analytical skills. You must be familiar with accounting methods, ready to work for long hours to meet deadlines and capable of prioritizing your work.
Sample Resume Template for Bookkeeper Clerk
1040 ROSE AVENUE, NEW YORK (NY) 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY:
Hands on experience in maintaining all financial records, proper knowledge of sales invoices and other financial terms. Proper maintenance of invoices. Handled bank reconciliation in an efficient manner. Guiding and solving queries of customers. Maintaining confidentiality of the statements. Ensured legal requirements compliance as complied with federal, state and local. Possess graduate degree. Strong computer knowledge, problem solving and analytical skills.
Organized and well planned individual with immaculate reputation of keeping records of the organization, looking for better prospects while growing with the organization.
Completed secretarial course, June 2011
Bachelor’s degree – Accountancy, June 2009
University of California, CA GPA – 3.9/4.0
Bookkeeper at SP Estate Inc. (Jan 2014 till present)
- Worked on accounting cum bookkeeping software in recording the daily financial transactions of the company
- Managing multiple accounts of real estate related accounts of both commercial and residential properties
- Handled monthly bank reconciliations, data entry, inventory management, Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Supervised receptionist and human resource department staff with relevant reports
- Effectively managed deposits, payroll, taxes, and invoices
- Created 1099 Forms for customers’ accounts
- Answering phone calls and maintaining good relations with the clients
Bookkeeper at MacDill Inc. (March 2010 till Jan 2014)
- Recorded financial transactions, prepared trial balance and balance sheet effectively
- Assisted accounts manager in closing and finalization of the accounts
- Preparing payroll of the staff and maintaining salary accounts
- Researched cash and checks for discrepancies in the accounts
- Maintained all the important files with proper numbering for easy availability
- Extensive knowledge of using QuickBooks
- Proficient with MS office ( Word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook)
- Proficient in bookkeeping software’s like Xero, QuickBooks etc.
- Strong problem solving, analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and business communication skills
- Good Command on English and Spanish ( Can read, write and speak fluently)