An entry level teacher can have specialization in a specific subject or may choose to teach all subjects. Apart from developing curriculum, the role of an entry level teach may also involve taking care of after school activities and sports coaching. A good CV for the position of a teacher should highlight your knowledge, patience, interest, self-confidence, and love for kids, among others. Here is a sample CV for the position of entry level teacher that can be adapted to suit a specific job you intend to apply for.
Sample resume template for entry level teacher
To utilize my skills and knowledge in developing social and professional skills of children at the elementary level.
- Passionate about children
- Good communication skills
I’ve been working as an elementary at _______________ school since May 2013.
My job responsibilities include:
- Teaching English and maths
- Preparing curriculum under the guidance of senior teachers
- Organizing after school activities
- Organizing parent-teacher meetings
- Organizing picnics for students
- ____________ degree in ___________ from _____________ University.
- Diploma in early childhood education
- Certification in Elementary Education
Available on request