If you are a graduated recently and have little or no experience, then you should prepare your resume as an entry level college graduate. On the educational front, you must be a graduate and possess technical skills like computer, typing, and secretarial work. You would be expected to work for long hours in the initial stage of employment. You should be aggressive, spontaneous, positive, and eager to learn new things.
Sample Resume for Entry Level College Graduate
123-546-5288, Cell 555-555-4545
48 Rose Street
New York, NY 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY:
Young professional with skills and training in “Finance and advertising management” course for a brief period of 3 years, while financing my own education. Pursuing diploma course in advertising. I have worked in family owned business for 2 years along with college studies. Improved and gained inherent abilities in key areas like advertising and customer service/public relations while undergoing internship in one of the advertising firm “Telco Advertising Pvt Ltd”. Young, educated, accurate, adaptable and eager to learn new things and try to explore opportunities to the fullest.
To utilize my talent and skills to gear up professionally and looking for good career advancement opportunities in the Advertising field.
- Bachelor of commerce (New York City) March 2018
- Diploma course of two years in advertising. Awaited results in April 2018
Telco Advertising firm (March 2017 till Feb 2018) – Internship
- Ensured timely, accurate preparation of projects related to financial analysis of “Telco Advertising Pvt Ltd” during summer internship period. This was introduction to many practical things that I learned in theories.
- Organized and implemented various successful advertising promotions and campaigns of during internship period of 11 months.
Risky Advertising Firm (Sept ‘2016 till Feb’ 2017)
- Delivered customer service for various clients for a brief period of 6 months in the second year of college in “Risky advertising firm”.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Familiar and Highly proficient in MS office i.e. MS word , MS PowerPoint and MS excel (advance level)
- Solving customer queries and inquiries keeping positive attitude and pleasant tone.
- Coordinator of College festival “Dimensions” and participated in Breast cancer awareness walk drive.
- Appointed as Student Representative for three consecutive years.
- Strong communication skills and good command on English language in writing, reading and speaking.
- Participated in many stage shows and advertising campaigns as an anchor
- Well versed in English, French and Spanish languages.
CERTIFICATION & EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Certified as “Best Student representative and coordinator” by the college management
- Represented college at the National level Baseball team.
- Received certification from “Telco Advertising Pvt Ltd” for handling the business in all the areas i.e.; Finance, advertising and customer service as “Multitasker leader”.
- Attended “How to be positive during work pressure” seminar in the college last year.