A customer service associate assists the customers by keeping good relationships and answering their queries. His job is to build good client and partnership relationships to help grow the business. Skills required for the position of customer service associate include knowledge of the product or service, data entry skills, process management, and above all multi-tasking. Your resume should highlight experience as well as skills required for the prospective job that could be carried over from your previous or current job.
Sample Resume for Customer Service Associate
2011 Half moon bay, San Mateo, CA 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY: Energetic and Passionate towards working in a corporate environment. Adept at listening to customer’s negotiation and making customers repeat. Customer service associate keen in answering questions and inquiries. Partnership and client building skills. Possess degree in commerce specialization in management. Strong computer skills and interpersonal communication skills. Good command over English and German language.
OBJECTIVE: To make a career with a reputed organization and obtain customer service position where my skills, education &customer service experience are effectively.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor of Commerce (Management) – June2014 from Loyola College of California
Integration International (Mar 2015 – onwards)
- Studied products / services to prepare for customer inquiries accordingly.
- Trained new associates by giving training.
- Took actions to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Advised customers to choose the best product or service, policies, promotions, exchange terms and security attached to it.
- Handled complaints by resolving more than 200 enquiries in a week, billing questions and service requests.
- Handled up to 150 calls a day from vendors seeking product and service information.
LC Insurance Agency (June 2014 – Mar 2015)
- Handled calls from policy holders, replied to inquiries, solved problems and helped with the policy information and details.
- Improved sales methods and contributed in increasing sales by 6 %.
- Managed in convincing people to opt for policies with good returns.
- Managed to convince people in corporate to get lump sum policies.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Self-motivated and able to make decisions independently
- Proficient in Computer operation and MS office ( word, excel , PowerPoint)
- Data entry skills with Typing speed of 90 w.p.m.
- Strong command on English in writing, reading and speaking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Achieved Best Employee award for the month for achieving the target.