If you are new to a particular industry and are applying for a job with no experience, make sure your resume includes such details about you that would be convincing to the employer. Mention skills and abilities that are realistic. How you present yourself is an important move in drafting a resume. Highlight your achievements, extracurricular activities, and volunteer work to enhance the quality of your curriculum vitae. If possible, try to provide good references to the employer; these could be someone like your college teacher or academically or professional known people you worked with at some point of time.
Sample Resume Template for a Job with No Experience
1040 ROSE AVENUE, NEW YORK (NY) 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY:
Enthusiastic and highly dedicated towards work. Recent graduate with first class, having GPA 3.2/4.0. Good mathematical, accounting and logical thinking. Proficient in computer and internet savvy. Good communication skills and well versed in English and Spanish languages. Detail-oriented, self-motivated and attention to detail.
To obtain a position as accountant in an organization wherein I can utilize my potential skills and knowledge.
Bachelor’s degree – Commerce, June 2017
University of California, CA GPA – 3.9/4.0
Receptionist cum Secretary at Tiger steels Ltd. (Dec 2017– till present)
- Operated PBX telephone system and answered telephonic calls.
- Assisted CEO in secretarial work like attending meetings, noting down important points in meeting.
- Maintained physical as well as electronic files.
- Maintaining details of postal mails sent and received and recording the same in the computer.
- Daily operations included taking photocopies, prints, faxing
- Handled basic bookkeeping tasks in absence of junior accountant.
- Handled enquiries of customers, clients, new visitors and staff through emails and calls.
- Strong desire to learn and grasp new knowledgeable productive things.
- Proficient with MS office (Word, excel, outlook), Internet and social media.
- Good interpersonal and business communication skills
- Good Command on English and Spanish ( Can read, write and speak fluently)
- Typing speed (80 wpm)
- Volunteered Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Participated in state level hockey and represented college