Resume for a B school application need not necessary have finance or entrepreneur experience; rather the candidate should emphasize on the experience as a whole. You should try to create an impact by highlighting skills like presentation skills and being a team-player and helpfulness towards others in bringing the best out of them. It’s a good idea to focus on the experience that would be suitable for the specialization you are applying for.
A well written application provides an overall educational qualification, related experience, and skills to the school management. If you are applying for an MBA program, you must have an undergraduate or a bachelor’s degree.
Sample Resume for B School Application
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY: Optimistic in approach, detailed oriented and multi-tasker. Problem solving, organizational and management skills. Strong command over languages like English and Spanish. Excellent computer knowledge in Linux Server, Operating systems, Expertise in Windows servers like AD, DHCP, DNS. More than 9 years of experience in IT industry with good knowledge of related work. Possess BS in IT and willing to expand professionally with additional educational qualification. Team-Player and always eager to assist others in their work.
OBJECTIVE: A self-motivated professional with good experience of more than 9years in IT industry looking forward to expand my knowledge and get admission in top b school for MBA in IT specialization.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor of Science (IT) from University of California
Cisco Systems (2008 till present)
- Currently working as a Process Lead in Capgemini.
- Level 2 support for high business critical applications.
- Expertise in Linux server in group and user management, Process prioritization, Disk management and NFS server
- Good analytical skills and able to troubleshoot methodically
- Provide technical support to onshore and offshore clients. Offshore clients are mainly from Singapore, Switzerland and US
- Guide team members and new recruits on technical issues
- Maintenance of Cloud network and EC2 instance in AWS
- Knowledge of ITIL Process, SLA, TAT, Incident Management, Maintain the technical documentation
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Linux Server: Mounting Files systems, LVM creation, user and group management, Process prioritization and networking in Linux also Maintaining NFS server.
- Expertise in cloud in configuring VPC (Virtual Private Network), EC2 instances, configuring security policies and S3 buckets in AWS.
- Monitoring services like PRTG, NAGIOS and Cloud watch
- Eager to solve queries and assist people from non- IT background.