There are various options available for B Tech graduates, one of them being working in IT industry as a software engineer. A B. Tech experience resume should include various technical skills developed and learned during the course of education and also after gaining experience. Don’t forget to highlight your computer skills, ability to solve a complex issue, and capability of working in a challenging environment. Of course, you must have completed your graduation in technology.
Sample Resume for B Tech Experience
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY: Stephen is having 8+ years of experience and has worked on Oracle Applications Financials and SCM modules, supporting Production and Enhancement of the system. Work involved type of system maintenance involving analysis, design, and development and testing of Change Requests arising in Oracle Applications-Financials. He has also worked on Oracle Applications Implementation and Upgrade projects. His technical abilities are complemented by sound communication and user interaction abilities. Stephen’s strength is his capability to figure out a solution for any given assignment within the marked deadline, his ability to communicate, co-ordinate & manage the tasks assigned, effective inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor of Technology (2007) from New York College of Technology (NY)
- Projects Manager in ABC Inc. from Sept 2011 till date
- Software Engineer in Q Tech Inc. from Aug 2008 till Aug 2011
1. ABC Inc. (Sept 2011 till date)
- Hardware: Pentium based PC
- Operating Systems: Unix, Windows XP, Windows 7
- ERP: Oracle E-Biz suite R12.1.3 (HRMS, AR,AP,GL)
- Database / Tools: Oracle 11g, PLSQL Developer, Putty, WinSCP
- Programming Languages: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts
- Onsite Technical Lead for Oracle EBiz team of 15
- Team Management and Risk Management
- Requirement Analysis for new business requirements & major developments
- Client interaction through meetings and presentation
- Design, Development and Unit testing of new interface
- Quality Assurance
- Assist user in the SIT and the UAT and post production support
- Resolving defects raised during SIT and UAT
- Coordination with offshore team members
2. Q Tech Inc. (Aug 2008 to Aug 2011)
- Hardware: Pentium based PC
- Operating Systems: Unix, Windows 2000
- ERP: Oracle Applications (AP, AR)
- Database / Tools: Oracle 9i, TOAD, FNDLOAD, SQL* Loader
- Programming Languages: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Led a team of 6 people and coordinated tasks, resolving the bugs or difficulties in the tasks.
- Maintained the track of tasks.
- Initially responsible for production support activity, solving project related incident request and PRs (SDLC).
- Included analysis and fixing the incident requests raised by the users, following the SDLC to analyze, design, develop and test the code for change request and daily batch jobs.
- Team Management and Risk management
- High level proficiency Operating systems :Windows 95/98/2000/Nt, Unix
- Programming languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++ Programming, Java, UNIX SHELL scripting.
- Tools: PLSQL Developer, Toad
- ERP : Oracle E-business Suite(11i and R12)- Financials (AR, AP, GL, CM, PO, FA, iExpense, PA), INV, Om, Oracle HRMS (core HR)
- Strong communication skills and good command on English and Spanish language in writing, reading and speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.