The main role of a customer service representative involves solving customers’ problems and keeping them happy. Though the companies offer extensive training for this, it is equally important for the candidate to possess the right attitude and skills. Hence, while preparing a CV for the position of a customer service representative, you should ensure that you highlight the skills expected for this position. Given below is an example CV for customer service representative.
Sample resume template for customer service representative
To seek a career as a Customer Service Representative in a leading business organization and use my skills and knowledge to increase the customer base of the organization I work for.
Degree in _____________ from ________________
Courses and Certifications
- Email support training
- Call handling and soft skills development course
- Sales Lead Generation
- Attitude to serve
- Confidence in taking irate and frustrated calls
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in the spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM and Talisma
- Good in multitasking
- Team player and leadership skill
Worked as Customer Service Representative in ______________________ from ____________ to ___________
- Take customer calls and resolve their issues
- Take up a complaint in the CRM system wherever required as per company policy
- Meet targets in terms of speed, volume, issue resolution, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Cross sell company products
- Route queries to designated departments
Marital Status: Married, with _______ children
Date of Birth: _________________
Interests: Playing chess, watching movies, internet surfing