In order to practice as a pharmacist, you must have a degree in pharmacy and a license. B pharmacy candidates also get many job offers in pharmaceutical industries. B Pharmacy is an undergraduate pharmacy course. It focuses on manufacturing of drugs and new research in this field. A B pharmacy fresher’s resume should be well crafted, mentioning and highlighting short experience, skills, abilities, achievements, and proficiency. The candidate must have a basic knowledge of computers.
Sample Resume for B Pharmacy Freshers
SUMMARY: Strong interpersonal communication skills and detail-oriented. Service oriented willingness to grow professionally as well as personally. Familiar with pharmaceutical business and distribution facility. Good understanding of medical terminology and knowledge. Possess degree in pharmacy with good grades. Proficient in computer skills. Good command over English and French language.
OBJECTIVE: Looking for an opportunity in a reputed pharmaceutical company where the work is challenging and encouraging and offers an opportunity for continuous learning and creativity with innovation.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelors of Pharmacy (2017) from University of Texas, Dallas
D’con Medical store
Staff Pharmacists (May 2017 – till present)
- Maintained good reputation with pleasant communication with the clients and customers.
- Worked in heavy work flow environment delivering high quality work. Properly labeled the drugs for easy delivery.
- Responsible for medical stock and verification of prescription.
- Increased patients to 40% by cultivating a network of physicians.
- Maintained pharmacy inventory and managed cashier functions.
- Strong communication skills and good command on English& French language in writing, reading and speaking.
- Computer literate with MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint, access, outlook).
- Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical business and operations.
- Excellent knowledge of Pharmaceutical marketing and promotions.
VOLUNTEERING & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Participated in the cancer awareness program (2016)