Your resume for the position of a bartender manager must include the summary of the qualifications and experience over the period in bar-tending industry. You must have a minimum of high school diploma as a qualification to work as bartender manager with good diverse experience in bar and restaurant establishments. You would be responsible for managing the bar-tending staff, work procedures and daily operations.
You must look for quality service to the customers and possess strong interpersonal communication and management skills. Job role of a bartender manager includes overall business performance, maintaining standard, quality maintenance, looking for customer satisfaction, hiring and interviewing suitable staff to meet the requirements of the organization.
Sample Resume Template for Bartender Manager
1040 ROSE AVENUE, NEW YORK (NY) 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY:
Highly motivated, versatile, multitasker and dynamic bar manager having more than 10 years of experience in bartending industry. Provided quality service to the customers. Supervised bartender staff for assigned tasks. Excellent leadership, management skills, team building and conflict resolving ability.
Creative in making different cocktails and tasty drinks. Ability to work in high stressful and long working hours. Possess high school diploma and bachelor’s degree in hospitality.
To seek a position in a reputed restaurant for better prospects and where my knowledge of mixology and business skills are highly utilized
Bachelor’s degree – Restaurant management and hospitality, June 2007
University of California, CA
High School diploma, June 2004
Ryan high school, CA
Bartender Manager at California Chef’s House (Dec 2012 – till present)
- Keeping track and administering the daily operations of the bar, dining and kitchen room
- Works according to the state liquor regulations by ensuring safety for the guests
- Scheduling and planning new events for the entertainment of the customers
- Taking care of the inventory and ordering the required supplies to keep proper demand and supply balance
- Ensured satisfaction of customers during weekends and on special occasions when volume is high
- Continuously working towards increasing profits, sales and keeping control over cost
- Managing, interviewing, hiring and training bartending staff
- Calling regular meetings with the assistant bar manager about the ongoing and future tasks
Bartender at Max Lounge (Dec 2007 – Dec 20012)
- Took proper care of the cash drawer by maintaining balance at the start and end of the day
- Communicated and followed instructions given by head persons
- Handled responsibility to clean the bar and dining rooms at the end of the day
- Handled telephonic calls of the clients and potential customers and scheduling appointments or giving detailed information of the bar
- Trained new bartenders in mixology
- Prepared different mixed drinks for the customers and provided occasional surprise cocktails.
- Promoted to Assistant bar manager in a year
SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMMUNICATION:
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Ability to work for long hours with overtime shifts
- Highly experienced in serving drinks quickly and accurately
- Proficient in point of sale software and MSOffice
- Good interpersonal and business communication skills
- Good Command on English and Spanish ( Can read, write and speak fluently)
LICENSE & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Got Employee of the Year award in “Max Lounge” for special contribution
- Licensed Bartender