The job of assistant manager retail is to organize, plan, and implement strategy. This position is responsible for coordinating store operations. The basic qualification required for this post is graduation with good relevant experience in retail. Job title and summary is a crucial section of your resume in presenting your level of experience and any special requirements.
Sample Resume for Assistant Manager Retail
2011 Half moon bay, San Mateo, CA 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY:
Focused with positive approach and quality in work in delivering clear guidelines and targeted goals. Excellent in customer service, business relations, sales and inventory control. Self-motivated and ability to work independently with thoroughness in work. Managing net revenue. Assisted in staff recruitment, training, and development.
To seek assistant manager position to employ great people skills with positive attitude, and a talent for resolving problems to maintain smooth flow of operations
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
The University of Alabama (2010)
Bachelor’s degree in business management
Sand martin Ltd (2017 – till present)
Designation: Senior Retail account manager
- Execute QBR with partners and contribute to internal QBR’s
- Tracking weekly forecast and sends it to the head of the department.
- Executing advertising strategies and develop selling plans.
- Hiring and training efficient sales associates.
- Monitoring inventory and coordinating with customer needs.
Atria, NY (2015 – 2017)
Designated: Retail account manager
- Managing team of 7 to 9 accounts assistants in carrying our day to day accounting activities, billing, and all other financial control.
- Implemented tactics and ideas in creating demand in retail stores.
- Managed revenue, sales forecasts and promotional planning.
- Coordinate and support filed sales to achieve revenue targets.
- Reorganized the sales to meet company demands.
- Motivated sales personnel to improve morale and performance in generating more revenue to the company.
- Manage net revenue at store level.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong business and technical skills
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Negotiation and presentation skills with problem solving ability.
- Ability to create new and profitable business relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English.
DATE: _______________ PLACE: ________________