Air conditioners have become a standard and basic need in places like homes, offices, schools, hospitals, and malls to adjust high and low temperatures indoor. AC technicians have good and stable careers as we need them to fix the problem on a day to day basis. Regular maintenance of AC and refrigerator is required to keep the equipment in working condition and avoid any untimely malfunctioning. Demand for AC and refrigerator technicians is rising; they are required to look after installation procedures, maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioners. These technicians are either recruited by companies and contractors, or they may even work independently. You need to have license or HVAC certification.
Sample Resume for Ref and Aircon Technician
2011 Half moon bay, San Mateo, CA 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY: More than five years of experience as AC and refrigerator technician. Strong and positive attitude towards work. Have successfully met customer and company needs. Strong command over English and French language. Good interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with the customers. Have basic computer knowledge and internet savvy. High technical knowledge of HVAC installation procedures, repairing and yearly examination. Trained and licensed in the installation of refrigeration and air conditioner system.
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a career as an AC and refrigerator technician in reputed customer service center wherein I can get good exposure and good future prospects.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
GED & HVAC Diploma (June 2012)
California Vocation and Technical Institute.
- Installed air conditioner equipment and tested for proper working.
- Annual examination of heating and cooling systems for preventing defects or malfunctioning.
- Trained new hires to be expert technician required by the company.
- Resolved queries and problems of service callers in a timely manner. Planned, organized and interacted with them in educating them regarding the safety, use and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- Carried out work in accordance with company guidelines and government regulations.
- Demonstrated up-to-date expertise and conducted changing air filters , duct cleaning of appliances.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Air conditioning and their heating codes.
- Installed and examined refrigeration systems for companies and domestic purposes.
- Coordinated with the staff members in taking care of high priority and emergency services and looked after the safety concerns.
- Use of Microsoft in documenting ISO.
- Assisting customers in using equipment and explaining their operations.
- Planned, organized and conducted seminars and meetings with the customers regarding safety measures, utilization and handling special needs.
- Maintained and repaired climate control systems in buildings.
- Trained new hires in the company to make them familiar with customer service skills.
- Responsible for s
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in basic computer and internet savvy.
- Good command over English and French language.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with customers and clients from a wide variety.
- Strong background and experience in electrical refrigeration and HVAC systems.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Awarded for handling and giving good service to the needful customers in timely and efficient manner.