A truck driver must possess good knowledge of vehicle operation and ability to handle his independent profession efficiently. The resume must present an overview of the experience gained over the years in operating and handling heavy equipment truck driving along with the basic educational background wherein one has basic reading ability. Let the employer know that you have thorough understanding of transportation procedures and public safety regulations. A concrete mixer truck driver’s job is to deliver concrete and cement related mixtures to industries and residential areas or sites.
Sample Resume for Truck Driver
1040 ROSE AVENUE, NEW YORK (NY) 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY:
Heavy Truck Driver with 8+ years of experience in driving concrete transport trucks and excellent time management in delivering materials. No accidents or injuries till now. Having a certified Driver’s License and Me certificate. Possess good understanding of various legal transportation procedures and public safety regulations.
Organized and self-sufficient truck driver with good driving background in large scale transportation and delivering large cargo, looking for better position in ABC company.
South Hills School, PA
GED, June 2006
Concrete mixer Truck Driver
Work line Inc. (June 2012 – till present)
- Documentation of the vehicle discrepancies and reporting it to the maintenance department.
- Coordinated with Plant manager in receiving and dispatching materials.
- Safely taking the vehicle to the destination from the public roadways.
- Moved levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into wheelbarrow.
- Ensured product quality and proper maintenance of the vehicle.
- Ensured complete compliance with the department of Transportation guidelines.
Concrete mixer trucker Driver
Silver line Inc. (July 2006 – June 2012)
- Maintained daily vehicle inspection and ensured high quality service.
- Ensured proper safety and protection of the valuable assets.
- On time delivery of the materials to the construction crews helping to keep the work on schedule.
- Proper loading and unloading of the product.
- Confident in operating levers and chutes to properly dispense the mixture.
- Regular cleaning of the truck to avoid concrete building up.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Customer service and sales skills
- High level driving experience in the transport and logistics industry
- Advance knowledge in using powered and non -powered tools.
- Prioritize workloads and excellent time management.
- Independent in handling responsibilities and follows instructions as given.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Can read and write in English.
- Possess a Valid Medical Examiner’s certificate
- CDL class A Driver’s License
- Passed DOT test