An entry level bartender resume must focus on the skills and abilities that would guarantee you a job. Since there is no job experience, you must show the employer your skills for attention to detail and friendly and fascinating personality through your resume. You should mention your education and other extracurricular activities. Special training related to the job puts you in a stronger position compared to other job seekers.
Sample Resume for Bartender with No Job Experience
1040 ROSE AVENUE, NEW YORK (NY) 1001
JOB TITLE & SUMMARY:
A young enthusiastic with passion for preparing signature cocktails Can quickly get friendly with the customers and clients, highly friendly and positive attitude. Flexible to work at any hour. Aiming to create a presence in the bar industry at the top level. High school graduate with bartending training.
Looking for a bartender position wherein I can use my mixology and sales skills efficiently to increase bar’s profits and provide excellent services to the clients and customers.
Bartenders Training Institute, PA
Undergone 40 hours of bartending training – June 2017
South Hills School, PA
High School Diploma, June 2016
Breakfast Café (Dec 2017 – till present)
- Warmly welcomed guest and took their orders efficiently.
- Communicated and followed instructions given by head persons.
- Handled responsibility to clean the café and dining rooms at the end of the day.
- Handled telephonic calls of the clients and potential customers and scheduling appointments or giving detailed information of the café.
- Used point of sale system to ring up purchases.
- Prepared different mixed drinks for the customers.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good Customer service and sales skills and ability to handle clients.
- Proficient in computer operation and MS office ( word, excel )
- Familiar with bar and bartending procedures.
- Ability to keep things organized and clean.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Good interpersonal and business communication skills
- Good Command on English and Spanish ( Can read, write and speak fluently)
- Won State level award for swimming